About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Passion for kin who care.

It has definitely been a while since I have been here. I just want anyone who is raising a relatives child to know that they are not alone. My husband and I have been and still are there. We are still raising the youngest of the two grandsons that we adopted. He is 17, a senior in high school and hoping to be off to Ohio Technical School next July. I cannot wait to experience the empty nest again!! Would I do it over again......yes. Was it/is it worth it.....yes.
If you want to talk to someone who is in your shoes and knows how you feel. I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment