About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Why does someone who loves to write find it so hard to keep a blog going?? I was going to be so faithful at doing it!! Oh well, it's like the rest of my life 'hit or miss.'
Dale and I are enjoying being here at mom and dad's (for the most part). The electrician has been to put in a new box and some plugs, Dale has put the new livingroom floor down, we just picked up the new livingroom set, and the furnace will be put in around the first of May. That may be it for this year, we're not sure yet. I'd like to do a little painting and so would mom.
We still have a little snow in the back yard, but we hung the laundry out for the first time this year today. I can't wait until every bit of snow is gone and we can go sit in the back yard, but by then it will be bug season!!
God has been very gracious with all of us this winter, no pneumonia! Daddy got it twice last year. Thank you Lord. I would covet prayers for my shoulder, and for my youngest daughter Lesley's biopsy.
Mom, Angie and I are off soon to Ashley's bridal shower. Ashley is my oldest granddaughter. She is getting married on May 28th. The first grandchild to get married. Her husband to be, Kyle, is a great guy. Dale took him out to lunch today, I know they will have a good time.
Well, it's time to go for now........

No comments:

Post a Comment