About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just another Saturday

  The weather cannot seem to make up it's mind today, it was rainy this morning and now the sun is in and out, and it's very breezy.  I so cannot wait until it gets warmer.  My kitties are out though so it must be a good day for them because they have been out for most of the afternoon.
  I am sitting here trying to decide if I want to spin for a while or knit.  It's to bad every decision in the world wouldn't be that simple.  There are other things like starting spring cleaning that I should be doing, but it's to chilly to throw open the windows for any length of time.
  I am on day two of trying to keep my blogging going.  I would write my deepest, darkest thoughts, like I used to in one of those hard bound lock and key books, but you never know who will stumble upon your blog.
  I am very heartbroken though over a personal situation with my two little great grandsons though.  I won't go into detail, but if you stumble onto this blog will you just pray for them.  God know who they are so I so not have to give specifics.
  Well, I have decided......I am going to knit for a while.  I blog again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment