About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Well, I'm back in it again.  Not for Dale and I this time, but with my granddaughter Ashley and her husband Kyle.  I am helping them go through the DHHS (department of health and human services) foster care licensing so they can hopefully take our grandson DJ's son or sons.  DJ is her brother and one of the grandsons that Dale and I adopted.  His new baby is in foster care and the older boy (by a different mother) is in a safety plan.  So Ashley and Kyle are stepping forth to foster to adopt.  They are so excited and so am I.  All of the family on both sides of their family are behind them.  We have been to one meeting in Lewiston and we both were received very well.  I am not looking to raise anymore children but would like to be able to have the great grandsons on weekends.  Never thought I would be back in this game for any reason again.

I am beginning to realize that I have moved away from God and I need to get back with Him again.  I really miss the close relationship that I used to have.  I know that it is my fault as God does not move, He is steadfast.  I also know that he misses our relationship as much as I do and He will welcome me back with open arms.  I believe that it will also help my relationship with Dale (my husband) too.  So, what am I waiting for.....I guess I am afraid to get close to people at church.  I want friends, but yet I am afraid of getting hurt.  Again, it's my fault.  Please pray for me.

Well, that's it for today.....see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment