About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Get thee behind me satan!!

Just when I start to feel God again for the first time in a long time, "satan buffets." Oh, how I need to learn how to overcome. Actually I already know this, it is not me who can overcome but Jesus, and I need to give things to him. I am so bad though, I keep taking things back. We have been checking out a different church these last two Sundays and I feel a freedom in worship that I haven't felt since leaving Rose Creek Village. Today the message was so powerful, God spoke to me. Between that and a few other things that are happening, I am beginning to feel God again. But as soon as we got home, boom!!! Stuff happens and you'd never know I am any part of God. I am seeking to serve Him in whatever way I can. I am seeking to really know him again, but old satan really doesn't want me to. He is fighting me so badly. Please my friends, pray for me. I have a heart for Him and I want others to see Him in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment