About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I felt "God bumps" tonight.

I joined the choir tonight at the church we are attending now. God was there, I felt the "God bumps." You know those bumps you get when you feel the Holy Spirit? It felt so good to be serving the Lord in choir again. It's been a long time and I love to sing to the Lord. I also went to the ladies Bible study last night. We are doing a study of David. It was great last night and will only get better! On May 1 & 2 I am going to a women's retreat "Women Under Construction" with 3 friends!!! I can't wait. One night and a day and a half away, plus the blessings of God. I know He will be there. I am feeling God again.

No comments:

Post a Comment