About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Pray grace.

Iwould ask my friend to "pray grace" for me. I need to have grace to deal with Stephen. He's a good kid, he just thinks he knows it all and I do notdeal well with that attitude and Satan knows it. Just when I make two steps forward, Satan uses Stephen to send me three steps back!!! Just when I have started to feel God again and to know that He is still here, for me to start a closer walk again.... Along comes Satan and I do not seem to have the strength do overcome. I would ask my sisters and brothers to "pray grace" for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment