About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I found this in a magazine and said, "If only people would do this!"
If you sleep on it....make it up.
If you wear it....hang it up.
If you drop it....pick it up.
If you eat out of it....wash it.
If you spill it....wipe it up.
If you turn it on.....turn it off.
If you open it.....close it.
If you move it.....put it back.
If you break it.....repair it.
If you empty it.....fill it up.
If it rings.....answer it.
If it howls.....feed it.
If it cries.....love it.

I think of all the times I want ice and all of the ice cube trays are in the freezer empty, or cereal bowls are left in the sink after I have done breakfast dishes. And how about people who stand by the phone and let it ring until you leave what you are doing and answer it!!!!

Okay, that is a pet peeve for today.

It's been a fun morning. My mom and dad and Stephen and I went to a bunch of yard sales. I love going yard saling, it's so much fun and sometimes you find some neat bargans. Stephen has just broken up with his first official girlfriend. Do I remember those days. I am not sure if it is as hard on boys, but he is a bit devistated right now. When Dale gets off work today at 5 we are going to Bangor to pick up what Stephen needs for camp. He is going to be a Junior Counselor at a Christian camp this summer. I am so happy. His mom used to go to this camp and he and DJ and their sister Ashley have all gone to this camp. It will be so good for him. And for all of us. It will be so quiet here though during the week, but a nice change.

I have started my 6th term and I am taking Ethics and Technical Writing this term. But, I may need shoulder surgery, right shoulder of course, so I'm not sure how that will effect writing and using the computer. I will know more on the 22nd. Dale is about to start his summer hours. He will work Monday through Thursday so he will have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off!!!!! Yeah, family time. When school is in, he has to work after school hours. It's tough.

Here is another little saying I found today so I will close with it:

I know God won't give me more than I can handle,
I just wish He wouldn't trust me so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment