About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wow is it ever quiet here!!! We took Stephen to camp, he is a Jr. Counselor there this year. And DJ is back at Job Corps. Now if we could just get Beth somewhere...... I can't wait for the empty nest again. Yes again. We had it once for 10 years and then we took in DJ and Stephen and adopted then. Two more years and I think we'll experience empty nest again. I think I'll move and not leave a forwarding!!! :) This week I'll get some extra stuff done as best I can... I'm having shoulder surgery on July 2nd and will be semi-laid up for a while. Perhaps during some of this quiet time I can spend a whole day with God. I really need to have a good chat with him. I feel like I am loosing ground. So afraid to get involved more than I am in church. I guess I'll never be sure. Dr. Oliver (my therapist who has known me for many years) said that I am at my best when I am walking with God. I haven't been there for quite sometime. Help me, my Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment