About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

This is the second week with Stephen gone. DJ is home for a two week vacation. He is kind of bummed because we were going to go to RI this coming weekend, but I have to have shoulder surgery this Friday. He will get over things, we'll keep him busy if it ever stops raining.
I had been really down since Friday night when we picked Stephen up, he and I got into it hot and heavy on the way home. I spent all day Saturday alone in my room and Iwasn't going to go to church today because we aren't a family we are just a bunch of people living in a house. But God said, you need to go to church, be with my people and hear my word, so I did. I heard wonderful words, and found out that I cannot nor should I try to control things. I just need to put them in His hands and rest in that. Sometimes for me that is easier said than done. But I am going to really pray hard that He will help me with this. I know He is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment