About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's been a great day for me. My laptop crashed Tuesday night and I was able to restore it and it's working again!!!! Little old me!! I am so excited. I really like my laptop.
I went to the orthopedic Dr. today and it's shoulder surgery for me. I have a torn rotor cuff. Thank God I will be able to sleep after it's done. The date is July 2nd. I am bummed about not being able to go to RI as planned but I will be happy to sleep and not be a bear during the day.
My granddaughter Ashley (21) is having surgery on her knee tomorrow. She has a fatty tumor that need to come out. This is the 2nd time only this one is much bigger!!!
I am beginning to thing that we will never see summer here. A couple of warm days, 60's to 70's and then rain for two or three days and cooler temps!!! Oh well, we chose to live here. I need to see if I can download my new pictures in here of Stephen building our firepit. He did an awesome job and he did it by himself. Pretty smart guy.
Well, it's been a long day, I've just had my Technical Writing class and I am beat.
Good night dear one.

No comments:

Post a Comment