About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another pet peeve

When you call a business and you get their automated answerer. You have to listen through a whole list of: "if you want this push that." Over and over and over again. Do these places ever consider the elderly who do not understand how to go through all of message and pick the right push??? The elderly are still used to calling a number and having a real person say; "this is Dr. Doe's office, how may I help you?" You tell them and they help you if they can. What happened to the "human touch."

No comments:

Post a Comment