About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The First Day

Today is March 12, 2009 and I am officially a blogger!!! I have read others and they intrigue me. I only hope my blogs and blogspot will end up being helpful to others. If you are a relative raising a relatives child or contemplating doing it, I would like to hear from you. If you have ever been involved in a cult-like church and need to vent, I am your shoulder. I have been there, done that and still don't have all the answers, but I sure have broad shoulders. My Father has given me a passion for souls. Helping others will also help me to heal and to grow.
Right now here in central ME, we are getting the Lion of March. The sun is shining so bright and the sky is blue, you would think it is warm outside. But.....the north winds they blow, and blow, and blow. Therefore it is c-o-o-o-o-l-d!!!! Oh, to be a snow bird!!
I am so fascinated by todays technology. I never thought I would be going to college on line, but here I am. I just finished up my fourth term and have been holding a 3.5 GPA!! Me!! I am very proud of myself, but must not get heady least I fail.
Well, hopefully this will not be the last day of blogging for me. Making this a place of safety for others to come to is my goal. If anyone has suggestions as to how I can really make this blog work, I am listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment