About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Lord's day

Sunday, my Lord's day. Does He really mean that we need to go into a building with a bunch of other people to worship Him?? Can't we worship Him everyday? Can't we meet with other Christians in their home or in your home?? Perhaps I am still looking....
Our granddaughter that lives with us cooked lunch today and it was a nice treat to come home from church and not have to do that. She and her friend Jess made bowties, sausage and peppers with a white sauce!!! Yummy! Thank you Beth and Jess. And then I took a lovely nap. It was warm enough to day to have the window open and it was so nice to smell the fresh air while I drifted off to sleep. I heard from two friends that I hadn't heard from for almost a week. They had been moving to another house. It was so good to hear that they were okay. I am a worry wart. This couple and several others who are spread out over the 50 states are people I wish could all be in close vicinity. Perhaps some I my Christianity questions could be answered. Well, we have to take the boys to meet a friend of ours named Ginger. She had two extra 3rd Day tickets so she it taking the boys to their concert. This is the first one they've been to. I know they will have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment