About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I got to spend time with my youngest today!!

Today has been a wonderful, wonderful day. Up at 5:00 to take Dale around to deliver the newspapers for Stephen (he's at a teen retreat this weekend). Then breakfast with our grandson Josh who spent the night. I worked on my "space" again for awhile until Josh's mom, our youngest, Lesley got here. Then we went and checked out a yarn/fabric store. Pricey but nice. We went to a thrift store where I picked up a nice little computer table, to Mr. PaperBack where Lesley ordered a Star Wars book that Josh has been looking for. One more yarn/fabric store and then lunch at subway. Oh yes, at the first store they also had "stuff". Nice pretty, pricey stuff. She bought Josh his first jackknife!!! When we came back to the house, Josh went and found a branch and I gave him a box so he could whittle in the house. We had coffee and talked for a bit. It was nice to spend time with her, we don't do enough of it. After Lesley and Josh left, I worked on my "space" again for a bid and then took a lovely nap with two cats and a dog!!!! My "space" is coming together nicely. I love it!!!!!
Right now there is a show on tv of Celtic Women. I love Celtic music and dancing, so I am going to go and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment