About Me

My photo
I am almost 62 years old (June 8th). I was an online student until recently when I found I needed to withdraw for a while. I just cannot seem to remember anything that I read!! My mind span is like that of a child with ADHD and I do not know why. Just a lot going on I guess. I am still a CASA (court appointed special advocate) volunteer and help with a training for 'kinship caregivers' every so often. Not sure what the future holds, only God knows that and He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Until then I just need to work on restoring my relationship with Him.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally getting the new classes together!!

I have no idea where the time goes, but it goes!! It has been days since I was here. My new classes started on the 25th, they are Introduction to Business, Grammar and Editing for Writers and College Math. I had originally signed up for College Algebra, but you needed to have had some algebra and I hadn't so I made a last minute change to College Math.
The grammar and editing should be very interesting, and the intro to business.
I really need to make up a schedule and stick to it so I can be successful this term. But...I HATE SCHEDULES!! I always have. I am a totally free spirit and sometimes that is not good. But I have my "space" now and everyone is basically gone during the day so I really have no excuse.
Today Dale, Stephen, my parents and I are going to a little town about 40 minutes away to a benefit supper. It is for a Pastor (who has just passed on from fast moving cancer) and his wife (who is still with us, but has cancer)!! I seems as if there is an awful lot of cancer in this world!! We did not know the Pastor but we know people who go to the church he pastored.
Well guess what?? We have a lawn!!! Yep, it's beginning to show itself from under the snow. I can't wait until it all shows. It seems as if it's been a long winter. I am so much a sufferer of SAD (seasonal affect disorder). I dislike the dark when I get up and dark when I eat supper!! I love the sun and more importantly the SON.

No comments:

Post a Comment